Thursday, September 25, 2008

EMBARRASSMENT

Today is a dreary day. It's cold (which I don't mind) and rainy (which I do). Three of my four kids are sick...Donald is the only healthy one. However, Goofy is feeling better and living up to his name. I have all kids done for a nap, however I'm watching my Mom's dog so....lets just say it isn't quiet in my house. Right now Snickers and Cody are running around the house chasing each other like they both had like 10 pots of coffee and JoJo isn't liking it so much so every now and then she goes after them...I mean like after them in a "If you don't settle down I'm going to rip you apart" kind of way. And just now Snickers (male)..not fixed and Cody (male) fixed have just decided my couch is a nice place to start a "friendship....CLOSE FRIENDSHIP" EWWWWWW! (GET DOWN GUYS!!!!) A day in the life at the Disney funny farm! Now for something really gross. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a shower...I think it was Sunday. I really should get off the computer and take a shower so I will stop attracting the flies! Talking further about nasty... well, lets start with a question. What does your house look like after having back to back days at the doctor's office....followed of course by the pharmacy and then with 3 sick kids on top of it...not pretty I suspect. How many of y'all actually get dressed when you have a bunch of sick kids you are taking care of....let me tell you this...I stay in my PJ's right along with them. Well, today was a day of embarrassment for me! You see , every quarter on the last Thursday of the month we have a guy come out and spray for bugs. Guess what today is?! He walked in with 3 year old twins running around naked b/c they had used the potty...one which had an accident and had poop all over his butt! My house literally look like a tornado ran through it and we had movies piled up everywhere...and of course they weren't in their boxes. Plus library books were scattered all over the room and it looked like the toy monster puked up all throughout my house! In the kitchen I had not yet cleaned up were Mickey decided to pour himself some orange Hi-C and over half a gallon ended up all over the table and floor...I had wiped it up, but not mopped...so basically your feet stick when you walk through my kitchen. When I realized he had come to spray I said, "Why do you always choose to come when my house is like this?" He chuckled and said, "Don't worry , I've seen worse." Yeah right that is probably in the handbook of things to say so not to embarrass your client with how disgusted you are of their home! So I started chasing down the twins to wipe them up and cover them up and took a mad dash trying to get things of the floor so he could spray. As was doing this I noticed my bra sitting right on top of the living room coffee table (it was cuttin' into me...I HAD to take the dern thing off!) To top it all off...I have a big ole' pimple maybe a boil on the back of my neck and had put a deep cleansing mask (its GREEN) and left it to help get rid of it....I forgot it was there...Maybe he wasn't so worried about my house...he was probably more worried about the fungus growing on the back of my neck! Can we say FUN FUN FUN!

1 comment:

Happy Mommy said...

That is hilarious! I am really glad to welcome you to the crowd of crazy.... Its life girl just life!